Important COVID-19 Notice
Due to the recent rise in cases of coronavirus (COVID–19), we want to communicate that Signature Management is taking this matter very seriously and is doing its best to ensure the wellbeing of both our customers and employees. Since the outbreak began, Signature has put into place several procedures to reflect our company’s focus on:
- The health and safety of our customers, employees and vendors
- The continuity of operations and services
- Compliance in accordance to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other local and federal public health regulations
- Prevention practices at our company
Signature Management is ready to activate our business continuity and emergency response plans if needed, to ensure seamless operations through this situation. We are closely monitoring the rapidly developing events and providing our customers, employees and vendors updates as needed. In addition, we are following the recommendations of federal and local health authorities to ensure the health and safety of all.
Our office is currently closed for walk-in visitors and deliveries due to COVID-19.
• Please leave any payments, envelopes, correspondences, and deliveries in the secure drop box on the wall next to the door.
• In-office visits are by appointment only. To schedule an appointment to meet with our staff please contact us at the information below.
• Masks are required if permitted to enter.
We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. If you need any assistance or have any questions, we are operational. Please call our office or reach out to us by fax, email, USPS or by using the portal and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
You can reach us at 407-379-1455 Ext 101 or by emailing email@example.com.
We greatly appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this situation and will continue to keep you informed of any significant changes to these procedures.